Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Intro

I will try to update this blog as frequently as possible. A friend of mine suggested it, so I'm not sure if there is a minimum requirement or not. To get things rolling, my first post will pretty much be a copy/paste of my About Me page. I don't  think people actually read those, so I will force my readers to get to know me by reading it in a posting. If you have any questions, ideas, or random comments, please comment. I'd very much appreciate it.

A little about me, I'm very open minded and my blog will chronicle random and various acts thoughout my day. I work at a local Salvation Army and come across some neat things people just randomly toss to the side. I'd like everyone to see that doing good for the community and capturing as many moments as possible is one of the best things an individual can do. We are all "brothers and sisters" so kind actions shouldn't be something to be at awe about.

I've go some neat ideas coming soon, to this blog, i hope that someone will be reading this other than me :P


Here is a peice of art work no one considered bidding on at a local charity auction a few weeks ago.





I think that putting up a bid for 30$ was just to steep for the competition :P

I have more angles of the same photo. Don't ask me what the lines represent. I'm in the process of catching up with the artist and inquire about a potential interview that could be posted onto this blog.

10 comments:

  1. thats nice, keep it up
    nice blog, I hope we will hear more from you ;)
    +followed

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem like a good guy! Good luck on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *wishes good luck in blogging*

    Keep it up, let's see if you have potential.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got a great blog going, sir. +followed for daily updates

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting piece. Looking forward to hear more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 30$ is a good sum and plus its charity so go for it! +followed

    ReplyDelete